Certificate in Chinese and Continental Food
Different types of cuisines are prepared in different parts of the world. There are American, Indian, Chinese, Lebanese, Japanese, and several other cuisines. Chinese continental is one of the most popular cuisines in the world. The increased globalization has contributed to the global popularity of this cuisine. The Chinese people believe that their cuisine has become renowned because it is the best in the world. While others don't agree, still this cuisine is widely preferred especially in India. Chinese cuisine is one of the oldest cuisines in the world. At the same time, the cooking process is very complex and different from the European style of cooking. For this reason, the Chinese and Continental Chef Course has been designed to make students specialize in this exotic cooking style.
National Finishing and Cookery Institute (NFCI) offers a specialized certificate course in Chinese cuisine for aspirants to master this cuisine. Students get to learn about cooking various traditional and modern Chinese dishes. They learn about ingredients and cooking techniques involved in preparing Chinese continental. NFCI offers a 2 month Chinese & continental cooking course to make aspiring chefs competent in international cuisine. We have the best educators and trainers with good placement offers.
Certificate Course in Chinese & Continental Cuisine Details:-
Students who enroll to pursue the certificate in Chinese and Continental Cuisine or certificate in continental cuisine course will learn about the following skills:-
1. Preparation of sauces- Several sauces like soy sauce, red Chilli sauce, schezwan sauce, etc are used in cooking Chinese food. Students are taught to prepare different kinds of Chinese sauces that are used as a base in Chinese cooking.
2. Use of oriental vegetables- South-Asian cooking is also known as oriental cooking. It involves the use of a wide range of vegetables grown in southeast Asia. So, Students are taught about the use and nature of these oriental vegetables.
3. Continental cooking skills- Continental cooking refers to European and American cuisines. Students are taught about preparing European dishes like bread, pasta, soups, etc.
4. Preparation of soups- The Chinese soups is very different, exotic, and popular. Students are taught about preparing Manchurian soup, hot and sour soup, Tom Yum soup, etc. Origin of Chinese cuisine, Varity of sauces, types of Soups, preparation of overall Chinese dishes. Background of continental cuisine, Knowledge about Italian, French, English country food. About Salads and Five Mother sauces.
5. Cooking overall Chinese dishes- Students are taught about cooking various Chinese dishes like noodles, fried rice, Manchurian, spring rolls, etc.
6. Knowledge of Italian, French and English food- The course involves teaching students about cooking and preparing Italian, French, and English food items.
7. Preparing salads and mother sauces- Salads and mother sauces are a vital part of Chinese and continental cuisines. Students are taught about preparing a variety of salads like green salad, Russian salad, and other sauces.
The Chinese & Continental Chef Course is Relevant For
1. Aspiring chefs who want to get a professional qualification in culinary at home.
2. Professional chefs who want to give an edge to their skills by getting expertise in Chinese continental.
3. People who want to start a Specialty restaurant, food outlet, or cafe.
4. People want to get a qualification for their passion for cooking.
The eligibility of this course is:
CERTIFICATE COURSE IN CHINESE
CERTIFICATE COURSE IN CONTINENTAL
Students and people from different fields can enroll in this course at NFCI - Hotel Management & Culinary Institute.
What Will You Learn With Certification Course in Chinese and Continental Cuisine?
On successful completion of the Certificate in Chinese & Continental Food, Course can gain expertise in chinese and continental cooking. The students will be rewarded with a certificate at the end. They can complete this course at their own pace online through "theilearning" which is a digital learning platform by NFCI. It is available at a pocket-friendly price with placement options.
After getting a Chinese cuisine certificate, students will be able to prepare exotic Chinese and continental food. They will get knowledge and skills about different international cuisines. This will enable them to work at specialty restaurants, cafes, hotels, resorts, and other outlets of the food and beverage industry.
"Become a Chinese and Continental Cuisine expert with Certification Course by NFCI."