Diploma In Food and Beverage Services
Are you a young career aspirant looking for new career opportunities? If so, you need to note that the food and drink industry is full of flavor, offering many exciting career opportunities for people like you. If you aspire for a career that both pays well and has plenty to offer. You would be happy to know that you would have plenty of career options like Diploma in Food and Beverage Services. You can do this from the reputed Food & Beverage Training Institute. These include a career in Food Chain, or you could work as a Food Vlogger, a Food Consultant, a Hotelier, a Faculty Member, a Food Blogger, or have a lucrative Cruise Career as well. The opportunities are endless. The primary consideration is that you must have the right training in the field.
The good news for young aspiring career aspirants like you is that National Finishing and Cookery Institute (NFCI) offers the Diploma in F&B Services Course. It is a comprehensive course that would familiarize the candidates with all types of hospitality craftsmanship.
Diploma in F&B Services Details
Here, you would learn in detail about the preparation of various foods, including Indian, Tandoor, Chinese, and Continental. Along with this we will also focus on helping the students with their servicing and client dealing as well. Under this Diploma Course, candidates will learn a diverse range of F & B serving styles predominant in 5 Star inns.
Upon successful completion of the Food & Beverage Service Diploma Course, candidates are generally placed in 4- or 5-Star Hotels like Radisson, Hyatt, Marriott, and Ramada. NFCI has professionally expert teachers, and the candidates get the opportunity to attend workshops, practical labs, seminars, and even guest lectures for the course. So, if you join this unique Diploma Course, you would have the best training from industry experts who are always up to date with the latest in the food & beverage industry.
What Would Candidates Gain From the Diploma Course in F&B Services?
• Good Career Prospects: The Food & Beverage Industry offers excellent and exciting career prospects, which would open a wide range of career prospects for you as a candidate on the completion of the course.
• Learn New industry skills: The skillset of a food engineer is perfect for anyone who wants to take their knowledge and skills from the laboratory setting into the industry. In addition, engineers are often tasked with problem-solving, creativity, logical thinking, analytical approach, and good communication and teamwork, among other qualities.
• Exciting Environment: The food and drink industry is exciting, fast-paced, with never a dull moment. As a candidate, every day, you will work on innovative technologies to create products that will be out there tomorrow!
• Good Pay & Prospects: The Food & Beverage sector offers lucrative pay and plenty of career prospects.
• The best trainers in the Food & Beverage sector: directly train the candidates. They are always up to date with the latest in the sector and train according to the latest industry trends.
• Opportunity to acquire Transferable Skills: Upon completing the F& B Diploma Training from NFCI, you would acquire transferable skills across all industries.
• Opportunity to be happy with your F& B Career: The Food & Beverage Career offers multiple facets which will keep you happy in your career.
The eligibility of this course is:
DIPLOMA IN F&B SERVICES
|10th(Matriculation)||1 Year and Industrial Training 6 Months|
Join F and B Services Diploma Course at NFCI Hotel Management and Culinary Institute.
Eligibility and Duration for the Diploma in Food & Beverage Course
The eligibility for the course is that one has to a 10th Class Matriculate and Zeal to learn about the F&B service Industry and make your name in the same.
The Course duration is 1 Year which includes a 6 Months Industrial Training. If you are looking for a lucrative career in the Food & Beverage industry with a Diploma in Food & Beverage Services then NFCI is the best option to choose.
Join Diploma Course in Food and Beverage Services