|Cheese Cake Base||Ingredients||Quantity|
|Digestive Biscuits crush||50g|
|Butter (Melted )||30g|
|Cheese Cake Filling||Ingredients||Quantity|
|Green Tea Powder||15g|
|Green Colour||Few Drops|
Garnish and Topping Green Colour Sponge Crumbs ( As per requirements)
- In a small bowl, mix together the Digestive biscuits crumbs, Breakfast sugar, and cinnamon powder.
- Add melted butter and mix well. Press into the bottom of an 8 or 10 inch Cake ring Mold. Chill until it is not set.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the Hung Curd, Icing sugar and Green Tea Powderuntil soft.
- Add Whipping cream and beat with an electric mixer until batter becomes thick.
- Add melted Gelatine, Green color and mix Properly.
- Pour the butter into chilled crust and keep it in the freezer until it is not set.
- Just Before Serving removes the cake ring mold and cuts into 12 pcs and serve.
Green Tea Yogurt Cheese Cake Nutrition Facts (Per Slice):
Benefits of Green Tea (Protection Against Heart Disease, Lower cholesterol, Cancer prevention, Reduced risk of diabetes.