|Dry fruits||30 gm|
|Green chillies||1 tsp|
|Ginger fine chop||½ tsp|
|Refined flour||100 gm|
|Oil||for deep fry|
|Yellow gravy||300 ml|
|Garnish with cream and green coriander|
- Take Paneer Cut Into Thin 4×4 Square In Three Pieces.
- Take 50gm paneer mix fine chop dry fruits, chilli, ginger, salt and refined flour mix it properly.
- Divided the paneer into two parts, you can add red, yellow color to two different parts.
- Spread the mixer paneer on a slice and spread paneer on slice third paneer slice on top.
- Refined flour, salt, turmeric, and water make a batter.
- Dip the paneer in a batter and deep fry.
- Cut the paneer in triangle shape serve with yellow gravy.
- Garnish with cream.
- Serve with Indian bread.