1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1 cup Milk of choice
1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
half tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder
2 tsp Butter
2 tsp Maple syrup
1 cup Buttermilk
- In a big bowl whisk whole wheat flour, maple syrup, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl whisk buttermilk , egg and melted butter.
- Whisk the wet mixture into dry ingredients and stir the two together, there should not be any lumps.
- Cook it on a nonstick pan grease the surface with butter.
- Add small scoops of pancake batter.
- Cook for a few minutes until golden brown both the sides
- Serve with melted butter, maple syrup.