Dreaming of being a part of the Hotel management industry?
But, confused about which course will be best for you?
Then, don’t take tension. We are here to help you and take you out of this dilemma happily.
You will get all your answers related to hotel management, certified programs in hotel management, benefits of doing these courses, eligibility required to do this course, job opportunities in the particular courses etc.
So, be with us till the end if you want to clear information about certificate programs in hotel management.
About Hotel Industry:-
The hotel industry is a dynamic one that constantly changes and innovates. Moreover, hotels are facing increased competition, uncertainty and changes in consumer habits. With the need to keep pace, hotels need to adopt new technologies and stay innovative. That’s why hotel management programs offer specialized training that prepares students for a career in this dynamic field. Many colleges and institutions are providing certificate programs in hotel management.
But, first, you have to know detailed information about these certificate programs to become easy for you to decide which program you want to do.
What is Certificate Programs in Hotel Management: –
The certificate programs in hotel management prepare leaders and managers in this sector. Everything comes under hospitality management, all the strategies related to front and back house operations, building guest relations, managing financial transactions, generating opportunities for business organizations, providing the best hygiene services, and offering fresh and nutritious food.
Who Can Pursue Certificate Programs In Hotel Management: –
- Any professional from the hotel management industry
- Who wants a documented certificate of expertise
- A student who has completed 10th or 12thWho wants to start their own setup.
- Who wants to go abroad
- Anyone who wants to establish a career in the hotel industry
Now you know, who can pursue these certificate programs in hotel management, it’s time for you to know why you should do these courses.
Why Pursue Certificate Programs In Hotel Management: –
- To establish an aspiring career in Hotels, Restaurants, Catering business, Tourism, railways, Airlines, Cruise, etc.
- It provides proper knowledge about the hotel and hospitality industry.
- To get started in the hospitality industry. It will provide you with the necessary skills and knowledge to pursue a career in this field.
- To change careers and pursue a different path.
It is clear to you the reason for pursuing these certificate programs. Furthermore, you must know if you are eligible for the course.
Check If You Are Eligible for Certificate Programs In Hotel Management: –
- Your 12th should be complete from the recognised board.
- A minimum of 50% marks should be obtained.
- Must know at least Basic English.
- Candidates who have done 10th are also eligible.
- Candidates from any stream can do this course.
Information about what skills are required if you want to come into this field is necessary. So let’s go ahead.
Skills Required For Certificate Programs In Hotel Management:
- Pleasing personality
- Polite and Good communication skills
- Customer-oriented approach
- Willing to work in flexible hours
- Good listener
- Committed to work
- Able to adjust anywhere, etc.
After getting all the required information, we can understand that now you are curious to know about the certificate programs in hotel management. So what are you waiting for, let’s come, we have detailed information about the same.
Certificate Programs In Hotel Management: The hospitality industry is substantially more than whatever it appears as. The certificate programs in hospitality management open the door to success for you. There are a plethora of courses that are available in hotel management. Following are the courses that are covered under hotel management:
- Front Office management: – Each association has a face that addresses it and assumes an essential part, and the front office work area or gathering is that one division. In Front office management courses, aspirants will figure out how to meet and welcome the visitors and how to deal with their interests and general inquiries. The primary prerequisite is the front office division, whether it is an office, hospital, organization, hotel, or institute.
We know very well that the outcome of hospitality totally relies on visitors’ experience. The front work area office staff straightforwardly interacts with the visitors, greets them, welcomes them, and helps them with their necessities until the hour of check-out. In short, the front office staff makes sure that the visitors take some pleasurable memories with them.
Eligibility Criteria: –In front office management, both short-term and long-term certificate courses are available. The minimum eligibility for this course is-
- Candidate must have done 10th 0r 12th from a recognized board or university.
Duration of the course: – The duration of this course is from 3 months to 1 year, based on the certificate course you opt for.
Job Profile: – A student who completes this course of Front Office Management can be a part of;
- Front Desk
- Uniformed Services
- Front Office Accounting
- Telephonic Job
- Food & Beverage Production: – This department is responsible for the production of Food. The whole process of Food, from chopping and cooking to converting it into a tempting dish, is done by the staff of Food & Beverage production.
Eligibility Criteria: –The candidate to be eligible for this food production course must have completed 10th or 12th with passing marks from a recognized university or board.
Duration of the course:The timing of the course varies from 6 months to 1 year, depending on the certificate course you choose to do.
- Housekeeping: – This course gives the proper information about keeping up with the tidiness and comfort in the association. This housekeeping course provides both theoretical and practical knowledge. Gardening skills are a must with the other adequate knowledge for the students.
Eligibility Criteria: –A candidate who has passed 10th or 12th from a recognized board or university.
Duration of the course: – The duration of this course is from 3 months to 1 year, based on the certificate course you opted for.
Job profile: –An aspirant who completes this course of Housekeeping can join a job in hotels etc. The following mentioned is a hierarchy of a housekeeping aspirant.Course Housekeeping Executive Housekeeping Manager
- Food & Beverage Services: – It is very clear from its name that this field requires dedicated candidates who prepare, present, and serve the guests’ food and beverages. It is a part of the hospitality sector that is thoroughly service-oriented. Whether it is large hotels, tourism businesses, and any independent business, every organization needs Food & Beverage Services.
Other tasks like greeting the guests, taking their orders, settling bills, and providing the services after the guests leave are also included.
Eligibility Criteria: –The candidate to be eligible for this course must have completed 10th or 12th with passing marks from a recognized university or board.
Duration of the course: – The timing of the course varies from 4 months to 1 year, depending on the certificate course you choose to do.
Job profile: – The following listed some job profiles that will open the doors for aspirant’s success career:· Chef· F & B Manager· Waiter/waitress· Bartender
Advantages of Certificate Programs In Hotel Management: –
The certificate program in hospitality management is a great way to start in the industry. Following are some of the advantages of doing certificate programs in hotel management:
- It provides students with the knowledge and skills to succeed in the hospitality industry.
- The certificate program in hospitality management is designed for those who are looking for an introduction to the field of hotel management.
- The course covers topics such as food production, front office, food production and services, housekeeping etc.
- The required Eligibility for these courses
Globalization, technology, cultural shifts, lifestyle changes, and increased income of the people are the reasons for the growth of the Hotel management industry. Resulting in, this industry has a huge extension and creates a lot of open positions. It has become the best choice for today’s generation regarding job opportunities.
Hopefully, now all your doubts are clear about the certificate programs in hotel management, it will be not difficult to pick the best course for you in whatever course you want to opt for.
The above all the courses are provided by one of the leading Hotel Management Institute, National Finishing And Cookery Institute. NFCI is a certified Institution where cooking and culinary courses are provided. Here all these courses are nationally and internationally certified (depends upon the choice of your course). The placement ratio of NFCI is very high because of the tie-ups with reputed brands, and goodwill this institution has maintained everywhere.
So, choose the best one for you and make your career bright and successful.